Kamis, 10 Maret 2011

A Message From Someone That You Don't Know

*Heya, this is actually a poem for Aaron's birthday last November, but I forgot to post it here.
Here it is...*



At the first sight,
you were so bright
with the smile that you shared
and the eyes that gazed

At first, I was afraid that love you is daydreaming
But still, I can't hold this feeling
To be your power
Make your day brighter
to be one of the puddings who will joy your laughter

It's been years
There are a lot of smiles and tears
It's fine that we're being apart for thousand miles
as long as I can feel your happiness
sad in your sadness
even i am someone that you don't know
just let me show
how far my feelings go

Predict about the future is hard
But today you have a special place in my heart
Believe me that you have a special part
It doesn't need to be proved or ask about
It's something to believe and understand with no doubt

Now, the person that you don't know want to say
Happy Birthday
With a sincere pray
To bless you, day by day

To: Aaron 炎亞綸
吳庚霖

0 komentar: