Rabu, 02 Maret 2011

I Have No Idea

Hmm, I want to make a short story (or maybe a fan-fiction), but now I have no idea. I want to make a dramatic and romantic yet funny story (it's hard, isn't it?) huhuhu.... I need some references. Hmm, maybe I will watch some Kdrama later, 哈哈哈。。。

Anyway, I always have a special plot for the characters. (evil laugh) It's my style, to make my lead character has some painful experiences. Am I mean? Oh, I just want to make my stories more interesting. In my last story-which I've erased- the male character (played by Aaron Yan) had a weird disease called aplastic anemia (>.<"). 对不起哦,亚纶。。。(I'm sorry, Aaron)
Aaron Yan


My next project maybe will have Onew as its main character. I need to find a suitable female lead actress.(^^)

Onew

So, let me thinking about it. Hahaha, I feel I am like the director of a movie... hehe...

0 komentar: