You know what, the schedule is out. And the bad thing about it is... aku terpisahkan... Emang sih, nggak sendirian. I have two close-friends with me. But....
Why? I'm too over-reacted?
Yes. Because you've never experienced a position when you're not a friend for people that you believe as your friends. Because you've never experienced a position when people only know you when they need you. I HAVE. Too much? yes, friends mean so much in my life.
Yes, maybe you can get friends easily. You can talk to new friends easily. But I can't. It is easy for you, but it's not for me. -_- saaad~~~ I am not born to be a social butterfly.
Will there be someone that I can joke about the lecturers with...
Will there be someone that will text me and ask me, "Where's our class today?"
Will there be someone that will chat me, "Writing gimanaaaa?" "UAS gimana? Surem..."
Will there be someone who cares?
Will they miss me? Because I WILL definitely miss them, one by one.
What is the thing that they gonna miss from me? My laughter? My silly act? My advice?
Oh, okay maybe they will only miss my tissue, mirror, comb, and candies...






0 komentar:
Posting Komentar