I was shocked when I saw this news. Chun left Fahrenheit. The other members will continue their activities as three. Oh, GOD! I hope it wasn't real, it was another rumor, but of course it was! Clearly, 22nd of June, HIM stated that Chun has officialy left Fahrenheit. Bad dream came true!
I knew someday this thing will be happened. I knew, and I understand. One day, the most solid group would be broken. I can understand his decision, since he is already 31, and will become 32 this October, but still, I can't stop my feeling. I love this group, Fahrenheit. They have been be a part of my life for this 4 years. The one that I always proud of, suddenly left me, it feels like he abandoned the fans. The other members were clearly sad. We read their feelings through their weibo posts.
That's why the other fans were mad and disappointed. They keep fighting till now. My friends from another country also felt the same way. But, we chose to be smart. There's no need to fight. It would make things worse. I hate to say this, but as a fans I have to support him no matter what happened. It was his decision, and I have to believe that decision is the best for him. He will be happy with this decision, he will leave Fahrenheit to be a good man and protect his family.
That makes this year, there will be no Autumn. My Autumn has gone, and I don't know what to do about. Spring, Summer and Winter have to fight without the wise Autumn. See you, Chun! I hope I can meet you one day. I believe in you! :)






0 komentar:
Posting Komentar