I create these quotes while I am thinking. These are Quotes for this month:: (those are my own quotes, if you want to use them, please credit properly)
The pain, i still feel it.
The way that i can't understand you, the way that i can't be there by your side, the way that you can't realized my existence in your hurtful moments...
Even right now, you can't see anything
I feel the pain from your words, more and more hurtful.
The better i know you, the more painful it feels, because i have to face the reality that i can't do anything for you.
I wish that my tears would be the magical healers for your pain, so i will put them in a bottle, maybe a huge bottle to keep all of my tears....
you have to know me before you see the real me
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar